Friday 21 August 2015

18 Customs and counting...

I'm now up to 18 released custom tracks, which have been downloaded over 2,000 times in total. Adding guitar parts is still a problem (not having a guitar being the main problem!) and I've still got to get my head around adding lyrics and dynamic difficulty. 

The team at CustomsForge could not be more helpful though and are more than happy to help me fix my issues. Getting hold of decent tabs is the main issue. I see a tab for a song which I'd really like to turn into a custom, only to find that the tab might as well be for a completely different song.

As I've got the sheet music for all The Police songs, there'll be a few more of those published in the coming weeks, starting with the earlier, more frenetic stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment